• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Fixture Changes

mrb1972

Pick'em
Sometimes our Premier League football games get moved to different dates due to TV schedules, postponements etc , what happens if delete/move a fixture that's all ready had picks against it? Does pickem handle that ok?

When you delete a fixture, it "SHOULD" remove all picks associated with it. if not, that would be a bug that I'd need to fix. You currently can not "move" a game, so the only way to handle this would be to delete the game and add the game to the new week that it falls under.

When you delete a fixture, it "SHOULD" remove all picks associated with it. if not, that would be a bug that I'd need to fix. You currently can not "move" a game, so the only way to handle this would be to delete the game and add the game to the new week that it falls under.

That is fine, I was just more concerned that it would delete the picks

Back