• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Errors after upgrading to Showcase 2.3.0

The Sandman

Upgraded to Showcase 2.3.0 yesterday and now getting this error over and over:
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Exception: No entry is registered for key 'session' - library/XenForo/Application.php:1007
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 2:20 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/NFLJ/Showcase/Model/Item.php(744): XenForo_Application::get('session')
#1 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/NFLJ/Showcase/Model/Item.php(737): NFLJ_Showcase_Model_Item->isUnviewedNewUpdated(Array)
#2 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/NFLJ/Showcase/Model/Item.php(1017): NFLJ_Showcase_Model_Item->prepareItem(Array, Array, Array, false, false)
#3 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/NFLJ/Showcase/AlertHandler/Item.php(14): NFLJ_Showcase_Model_Item->prepareItems(Array, false)
#4 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(234): NFLJ_Showcase_AlertHandler_Item->getContentByIds(Array, Object(Dark_PostRating_Model_Alert), 71757, Array)
#5 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(77): XenForo_Model_Alert->_getContentForAlerts(Array, 71757, Array)
#6 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenPushover/Model/Pushover.php(487): XenForo_Model_Alert->getAlertsForUser(71757, 'fetchRecent', Array, Array)
#7 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenPushover/Deferred/Pushover.php(18): XenPushover_Model_Pushover->push(354100, 71757)
#8 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(294): XenPushover_Deferred_Pushover->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999990463257, '')
#9 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(428): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999990463257, '', false)
#10 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(373): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#11 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "https://theadminzone.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(74) "/resources/vbulletin-3-8-5-auto-pm-staff-when-a-user-is-banned.497/history"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

I think I know whats causing this (same issue that someone else was having earlier). Can you test something for me in a bout 5 minutes?

ok, grab the UPDATED Zip Archive (I just now uploaded it) and upload the files again. Then monitor the logs and see if the errors stop (they should)

Back