• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Error

hIBEES

AMS
Pick'em
How has this happened?

An exception occurred: [TypeError] Argument 3 passed to XenAddons\Pickem\Listener::XenAddons\Pickem\{closure}() must be an instance of XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity, null given in src/addons/XenAddons/Pickem/Listener.php on line 17

1. XenAddons\Pickem\Listener::XenAddons\Pickem\{closure}()
  2. call_user_func_array() insrc/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 922
  3. XF\Template\Templater->fn() ininternal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s30/public/xa_pkm_pool_list_macros.phpat line 28
  4. XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() insrc/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 701
  5. XF\Template\Templater->callMacro() ininternal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s30/public/xa_pkm_index.phpat line 62
  6. XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() insrc/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1301
  7. XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate()in src/XF/Template/Template.php at line 24
  8. XF\Template\Template->render() insrc/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php at line 48
  9. XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 418
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 400
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 360
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 53
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() insrc/XF/App.php at line 2177
  14. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  15. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Is this a fresh install with NO configuration/setup? Its acting like there are no Pools added to Pickem yet and you are trying to view the Pickem Index page.

Can you confirm that you did a COMPLETE setup in the backend (Created at least 1 sport, with 1 season, with 1 week, with 1 game and then Created at least 1 pool that is associated with that Season)?

Its an issue with the fetching of the SPORT LOGO. That error is saying that the SPORT Entity is NULL (which makes absolutely no sense as the SPORT has to exist in order to create a Season (and you can't create a Pool if there are no seasons).

I'm going to need to troubleshoot this on your site, so when you have time, start a conversation with me and include an Admin CP login (full admin please as I'll need access to options, templates and permissions as well as Pickem).

I might also need DB access via phpMyAdmin, but not for the initial troubleshooting.

Its an issue with the fetching of the SPORT LOGO. That error is saying that the SPORT Entity is NULL (which makes absolutely no sense as the SPORT has to exist in order to create a Season (and you can't create a Pool if there are no seasons).

I'm going to need to troubleshoot this on your site, so when you have time, start a conversation with me and include an Admin CP login (full admin please as I'll need access to options, templates and permissions as well as Pickem).

I might also need DB access via phpMyAdmin, but not for the initial troubleshooting.

I uninstalled and reinstalled my apologises

Back