• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Error when deleting an item

ibaker

AMS
Showcase
Pick'em
Using v2.6.4 I get the following error when trying to delete an item:

Error Info

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'item_id' in 'where clause' - library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Admin, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\rfcom\library\Zend\Db\Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('DELETE FROM `xf...')
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\rfcom\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'DELETE FROM `xf...')
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\rfcom\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('DELETE FROM `xf...')
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\rfcom\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php(661): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('DELETE FROM `xf...')
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\rfcom\library\NFLJ\Showcase\DataWriter\Item.php(948): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete('xf_nflj_showcas...', 'item_id = 14')
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\rfcom\library\XenForo\DataWriter.php(1793): NFLJ_Showcase_DataWriter_Item->_postDelete()
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\rfcom\library\NFLJ\Showcase\ControllerPublic\Showcase.php(2414): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\rfcom\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(351): NFLJ_Showcase_ControllerPublic_Showcase->actionDelete()
#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\rfcom\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 C:\xampp\htdocs\rfcom\index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(49) "http://localhost/rfcom/aircraft/25-0032.14/delete"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["hard_delete"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

The table involved has a column named item_id, so if that is missing from that table, its going to throw that error. Can I get access to your DB to check the showcase tables to make sure they have ALL of the correct fields.

Thanks Bob, I had a similar problem that when upgrading from a real old version back in Feb and you had to manually adjust tables and fields etc...sounds like there is a lingering problem from old days when the mod was first released.

There is only a few entries in it so I will just dump the whole thing, ensure db is clear of all mod tables and reinstall and start fresh with it...I have a different objective for the mod now anyway...thanks

I don't mind checking things out (I rather enjoy it actually) :) You can hit me up in Private (conversation) any time and I will check things out for you to make sure everything is OK. I do it all the time for license holders that just want a piece of mind (addon "audit" if you will).

aaargh, just hit the uninstall...but as always, thanks Bob for your unparalleled support and assistance.

Incidentally, I am creating a spin off site for Off Topic and will be getting a couple more of your addons for that

Reactions: Bob
Back