• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Fixed Error removing comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Birch

AMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
When trying to remove an comment i get the following error.
Code:
Server Error

Argument 1 passed to NFLJ_Showcase_Model_Comment::canDeleteComment() must be an array, none given, called in /var/www/vhosts/****/public_html/library/NFLJ/Showcase/ControllerPublic/Comment.php on line 109 and defined

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NFLJ/Showcase/Model/Comment.php at line 246
    NFLJ_Showcase_Model_Comment->canDeleteComment() in NFLJ/Showcase/ControllerPublic/Comment.php at line 109
    NFLJ_Showcase_ControllerPublic_Comment->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/****/public_html/index.php at line 13

Whoops.. thats my bad. Right before I released I had changed permissions checking. For a quick fix..

edit the file: /library/NFLJ/Showcase/ControllerPublic/Comment.php

on Line 109 find:
PHP:
        if ($this->isConfirmedPost() && $scCommentModel->canDeleteComment())

replace with:
PHP:
        if ($this->isConfirmedPost() && $scCommentModel->canDeleteComment($comment))

btw, if you are not comfortable with making a file edit, just let me know and I can inbox you a file that you can just replace :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back