• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Deleting Reviews only

bgfe

Showcase
Pick'em
Is there a way, not just to reset, but to totally clear the reviews and start totally with no reviews. There is a major major change and we do not even want the old reviews anymore.

Are you talking about the USER Reviews that members can post on a Showcase Item OR are you referring to a Showcase Item AS a "review"?

If its just ONE ITEM, then Reviews have INLINE moderation for BULK processing (which includes delete functionality). Its no different then removing posts via a thread via inline moderation.

Selection_598.png

If you are wanting to wipe out ALL User Reviews from Showcase period, then that is something that I'd have to do for you as there is no function for that (I'd need Admin CP access as well as phpMyAdmin access). You can inbox me to discuss :)

Back