• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Showcase Customer Showcase!

Hentai

Showcase
I would love to see what other Showcase customers are using the addon for. Its rich, powerful and super customization.

I would love to see what everyone has done with it and maybe we can gain inspiration from one another?

I too would love to see what others have done with Showcase. Seen so many different variations of it. Seen some that integrate with google maps to show hiking details to having custom fields from showcase in a sorted page to using it for a player profile page for sports site with player stas and ratings as im doing it. Some really cool nifty ideas and such varied uses of it. Would love to see them showcased as examples. Would also assist people looking at the addon in making the purchase as its just so damn powerful!

Here, is mine for those interested in photography.
I'm using Showcase as a Picture Critique system (member upload a photography and receive some constructive feedback about it)

I am using it as university staff directory and it is working perfect and provide all features we need.

BTW @Bob, did you start in Showcase for XF2? I already read your announcement but I am wonder if we can know the progress at this time :)

BTW @Bob, did you start in Showcase for XF2? I already read your announcement but I am wonder if we can know the progress at this time :)
XF2 R&D has begun, however, I won't discuss the status of individual addons. I can assure you that there will be nothing available for quite some time.

Back