• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Cover image size?

Hi,

how can i put the cover image size smaller?
Hello :)

You'll need to be a bit more specific. There are several places that display a "Cover Image", some small thumbnail, some larger thumbnail, some medium full size and some full size. Can you post a screen shot of a specific location?

Note: It's for xen1
Ah... that explains it. AMS 1.x (for XF1) is MUCH different than AMS 2.x (for XF2). Cover Images in AMS 1.x are NOT the same as Cover Images in AMS 2.x (which is the supported version of AMS).

I have not even looked at AMS 1.x in over 2 years, so I can't even remember what I was doing with Cover Images on Article pages. I THINK there was an option to display the cover image in the HEADER, so that what you are talking about? A SCREEN SHOT would be helpful here.

You should be able to use CSS to add a MAX-WIDTH and MAX-HEIGHT (in fact, there might already be CSS in place and you just need to lower the values).

Back