1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Cost and How to extend support and downloads access for 1 year.

Discussion in 'Release Announcements' started by Bob, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Effective 1 January 2019, the cost to extend support and downloads access for 1 year is currently:
    • Standard license: $30 per license for 1 year
    • Premium License: $50 per license for 1 year
    IMPORTANT NOTE: For those of you with a Black Friday special "lifetime support/downloads" for XF1 versions of any addons, you will need to purchase a support/downloads extensions for those addons in order to access XF2 versions of those addons.

How to purchase a 1 year support/downloads extension: The Store currently does not have license support/downloads renewal functionality, so for those of you with expired support/downloads that wish to extend it for another year, contact me via starting a conversation to let me know which license you want to extend and which kind of extension. At that point I will supply you with my PayPal account information so you can send me a paypal and once I receive it, I will manually extend each applicable license for a year (or more depending on what you want to do).

If you have any questions about support/upgrade extension, feel free to inbox me here or at the xenforo support site (same username on both sites).

-B

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    PrettyPixels, cdub, Veer and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.