• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Fixed Community contributors causes errors on page with Series details

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreyjkee

AMS
XenForo Version: 2.2.7
Add-on version: 2.2.15

When user opens a page with series, if series is marked as "Community" and they contains any community item, then this can cause server error log entry:
upload_2021-12-4_3-7-48.png

After looking into compiled template file, problem looks on line 251, where user_id is trying to be get from $communityContributor.User

I THOUGHT I already fixed this (altho, It might be a different one). I'll check it out tomorrow and push out a release this upcoming week.

I THOUGHT I already fixed this (altho, It might be a different one). I'll check it out tomorrow and push out a release this upcoming week.
That was the case... fixed ONE, but not the other. This is fixed for the next release.

If you'd like to manually patch this, then its a simple template edit.

Template: xa_ams_series_details

Scroll down to line 251 (should look like this...)
HTML:
<xf:username user="{'user_id':{$communityContributor.User.user_id}, 'username':{$communityContributor.Profile.xa_ams_author_name}}" defaultname="{$communityContributor.Profile.xa_ams_author_name}" />

FIND: $communityContributor.User.user_id

CHANGE TO: $communityContributor.user_id (removing .User as $communityContributor is already a "User" Entity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back