• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Change Posting Author

DaveM

Showcase
I would like to see an admin function to Change Posting Author. The reason for this is we have a lot of our members that will email us information and in a Word document as they not sure how to format it as a post or in this case Showcase Item. So we in turn will create the thread for them. However we need then to start said thread first so we can just edit in all the information needed. By changing the posting author we could just post it as then from the start.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
So the reassign showcase isn't working for you? It was designed specifically for that reason.

Can I change this request to ask for a blond smillie just for me :p That is great as I have a few that I need to do for a few members, thanks

Let me know if it does what you need it to do. Its not 100% perfect, but it does the trick for what the original requester asked for it to do :)

I just did one now and it seems that it works as it should and so far I have noticed nothing out of sorts with it at all.

Reactions: Bob
Just popped in to say thanks for this option, just made my life a whole lot easier. :)

Back