• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Any consideration for an "auctions" option?

Chernabog

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
This is the best classified ads module available, and while there has been a lot of buzz here and there about an auctions system for XF nothing has ever come from that.

I was wondering if there would be any interest (or ability) in integrating an auctions option into CAS? Now, I have no idea about coding so that may be a crazy complex idea, but just thought I'd toss it out there. I know there's a good number of people that would find it extremely useful.

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving Holiday with friends and family, Bob!

Reactions: Bob
Upvote 0
I was wondering if there would be any interest (or ability) in integrating an auctions option into CAS?
Yes, there is an open/active suggestion for Auctions posted in the CAS Suggestions forum at Area 51 (the Premium Members support site which you have access to). Since you are a Premium license holder, you can upvote this suggestion as well as participate in the thread (which is about the development of Auctions for CAS).

Selection_895.png

Now, I have no idea about coding so that may be a crazy complex idea, but just thought I'd toss it out there
It is a very large/complex feature, but not a crazy idea ;) When you have time, log into Area51, upvote and read the thread :)

Yes, there is an open/active suggestion for Auctions posted in the CAS Suggestions forum at Area 51 (the Premium Members support site which you have access to). Since you are a Premium license holder, you can upvote this suggestion as well as participate in the thread (which is about the development of Auctions for CAS).

View attachment 8739

It is a very large/complex feature, but not a crazy idea ;) When you have time, log into Area51, upvote and read the thread :)

You got me! :)

I've posted in Area51 :)

• Cool
Reactions: Bob
Back