• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Annual Q's: "Pending" pools and how to change from single to double elimination Survivor.

BIGLLC

Pick'em
First up - I notice user-created pools are coming up a s Pending. I cannot find a privilege or setting that lets people create pools without needing Admin's manual approval.

Second up - I created a Survivor comp that I thought was double elimination, and promoted it as such. Now I look and it is single elimination.

Can this be changed at all? Admin CP shows no option.

Found "Create pools without approval" user group permission, so question 1 answered.

Second up - I created a Survivor comp that I thought was double elimination, and promoted it as such. Now I look and it is single elimination.
There is no option to switch (on purpose) as switching could lead to several issues, so its designed as a FAIL SAFE, so that people can't mess things up and come running to me expecting me to fix massive issues caused by switching things that should not be switchable (hope that makes sense).

With that said, if you inbox me, I will walk you through manually changing it.

Back