• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

A little appreciation for Bob!

Aerodynamic

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
LD Premium
Can we all take a moment to share some appreciation for our savior, our legend, Bob?!

I think we can't comprehend exactly how much time and effort Bob puts into these add on's, that enhance our boards. I can't think of any scenario where one of these add on's don't fit a forum. Not to mention the support he provides day in, day out - without breaking a sweat! Without being annoyed. It's a pleasure as a client to have a developer so dedicated to his add on's.

Also want to mention the special deals we often get here. It's clear Bob has a passion and doesn't do it for the money!

Thank you Bob. For giving us the opportunity to make our board better. :love: I'm forever a fan.

Thank you Bob. For giving us the opportunity to make our board better. :love: I'm forever a fan.
Hear hear! Bob is absolutely wonderful. He's extremely conscientious and a very hard worker. His add-ons are rock solid and sometimes more solid and tested than official XF. He obviously cares tremendously about his work and works long hours to get everything right.

My site could literally not be doing what it's doing and not be as successful as it is without Bob's add-ons.

It boggles my mind how many hours he puts in and I will forever be a Bob fan. We love you Bob!

🍕🍕🍻🍻👍👍

No way, Bob's a complete bastard!
His add-ons constrain me to XF, his regular updates make me have to upgrade his add-ons, and - not least of all - I have to regularly check both his sites for discussions, improvement ideas, and suggestions/bugs.
;):LOL:
If I knew anything about cars, I'd fly to Montana (he did invite me once, sort of, I'll take it) to do some restore work so he can XF dev more :X3::lmao:

No way, Bob's a complete bastard!
His add-ons constrain me to XF, his regular updates make me have to upgrade his add-ons, and - not least of all - I have to regularly check both his sites for discussions, improvement ideas, and suggestions/bugs.
;):LOL:
If I knew anything about cars, I'd fly to Montana (he did invite me once, sort of, I'll take it) to do some restore work so he can XF dev more :X3::lmao:
I can do restorations too! I’ll help. 😂

Back