• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

[2.2.1] No user profile tab

Just going step by step here... if those 3 are enabled, then the next step is to make sure the showcase_count field is in the xf_user table

Check the xf_user table and make sure there is a field named: showcase_count

This field was added in Showcase version 1.3.0 Beta 1, so its been there for awhile now

if the field is there, can you tell me what value is set for YOUR record? It should be 1, since you have 1 showcase item. If its 0, change it to 1

If the field is missing, you will need to add it

PHP:
ALTER TABLE xf_user ADD showcase_count int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Since you only have 6 showcase items, you can quickly set the value to 1 for the 6 showcase item users.

The field is there, but my showcase count is zero. I don't think any of your cache rebuild routines for showcases fixes the showcase count in the user table.

You'll need to manually update the other 5 Item owners as well as it doesn't look like they have data either.

There is a method available. I can add this to the cache rebuilds (Rebuild Showcase User Item Counts)

PHP:
    /**
     * Updates the showcase_count field in the xf_user table for all users that have at least 1 visible item.
     * This is mainly used for the install file when the showcase_count field was added to the xf_user table.
     * Can be fired via CRON for routine maintenance or rebuild count
     */
    public function updateUserShowcaseCount()
    {
        $userIds = $this->_getDb()->fetchCol('
            SELECT DISTINCT user_id
            FROM xf_nflj_showcase_item
            WHERE item_state = "visible"
        ');

foreach ($userIds as $userId)
        {
            $itemCount = $this->_getDb()->fetchOne('
                SELECT COUNT(*) as count
                FROM xf_nflj_showcase_item
                WHERE user_id = ?