• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Tie breakers answers ? where are they ?

badabugs1

Pick'em
Hi there,

I'm looking where i can find tie breakers answers ? In the pick logs, there're not the tie breakers answer ...

Hi there,

I'm looking where i can find tie breakers answers ? In the pick logs, there're not the tie breakers answer ...
They are listed on the Players Picks results so that everyone can see them, just like which picks the made.

Nothing in the backend, altho, I wouldn't be opposed to adding something, so if you want, post a suggestion :)

They are listed on the Players Picks results so that everyone can see them, just like which picks the made.

Here is a visual in case that wasn't clear... Click on a given players results and the tie breaker information is posted below the players picks...

Selection_307.png

Back