• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Fixed Switch rich text editor to main editor on mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarpCharacin

AMS
Showcase
When adding an article on a mobile device, it only shows one rich text editor, and that one is for the article description. I heard that it could be problematic to have multiple rich text editors on one page on mobile, but I think it would make more sense to have the rich text editor on the primary article box instead of the optional article description box on mobile devices.

Im going to move this to Bugs as the main article input should be the one that retains the RTE when in narrow responsive.

btw, this is an XF1 only thing. Multiple Rich Text Editors work just fine in XF2.

Thanks for the quick reply @Bob , this is actually for my site (my members have been requesting this) where we have a TON of articles... as you know ;)

Reactions: Bob
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back