• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

LogicException after creating webhook to Discord

KensonPlays

AMS Premium
LD Premium
UBS Premium
AMS Version
AMS 2.3.1
XenForo Version
PHP Version
Database & Version
MySQL 8.0.36 (8.0.36-28)
Are there any errors being throw?
Yes
I created a webhook using XF 2.3's system for "create" but am getting this when trying to hit post article (announcement). Running XF 2.3.2, AMS 2.3.1, both current and up-to-date.

I am not sure what's causing this, except it started after I setup a webhook to a Discord channel using application/json, like Discord prefers.

It posts fine without error if I simply turn off the webhook, so that leads me to think its webhook-related.

1724610675787.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright. Hopefully this can be figured out, as I'm unsure what's causing it.
Probably AMS. I'll get it sorted :) For now, probably best to just disable any AMS webhooks on product site(s) so your error log doesn't fill up ;)

Probably AMS. I'll get it sorted :) For now, probably best to just disable any AMS webhooks on product site(s) so your error log doesn't fill up ;)
I added in the PHP and MySQL version since I got that from ACP, just in case it helps.

• Cool
Reactions: Bob
Back