• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Item created without a post

MagnusB

Showcase
Is there any circumstances this could happen? I checked if the item was a draft, it isn't (viewable as guest), also there was no other items created at the same time. I also looked at the category settings, but one item was created after this item and it created a thread as usual.

Only thing I can think of is the creator is a moderator and can associate threads to items, so I think he might have edited it after creating an item, and then changed the thread id. Would that delete the original thread automatically created?

Draft is only viewable by the user that created the item. Not even a SUPER ADMIN can view another persons Draft Item.

Showcase does not have any functionality to delete threads (thread deletion is handled by core xf). When you unassociate a thread, that thread is NOT being deleted, its just being unassociated. Btw, thread deletion is tracked by Moderator actions in the Admin CP. You should be able to look at the logs and see what that Moderator did.

First thing I checked was the log, nothing there (admin, moderator and user are all drawing blanks). I asked him as well, he is not sure about how it happened. I also use twitterfeed to publish to twitter, and that one did not get published there either. Think that is on the 3rd party though, cause the feed was working correctly.

Back