• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Showcase Couple of Questions

yes, however, those are changing. I am getting rid of that particular block and will be using almost an exact clone of the Grid Block that XMG uses.

@Bob B when uploading do images have to be a certain size or it will correct the image size?

You can't upload an image that is 200 wide by 1200 tall and expect it to look nice when you set the Options to have thumbs be 350 x 225. There is just no decent way to deal with extremely odd cropped images lol.

Just like XMG, you set a thumbnail size (I prefer 350x225). When uploading an image, a thumbnail is generated for use throughout the addon. The original image stays the same (when viewing it in the gallery). The only exception to this rule is when you as an admin set the user group permission and set the max width and height for an image (then it gets resized.

Hope that makes sense? If I didn't answer what you needed to know, I can try and be more specific.

You can't upload an image that is 200 wide by 1200 tall and expect it to look nice when you set the Options to have thumbs be 350 x 225. There is just no decent way to deal with extremely odd cropped images lol.

Just like XMG, you set a thumbnail size (I prefer 350x225). When uploading an image, a thumbnail is generated for use throughout the addon. The original image stays the same (when viewing it in the gallery). The only exception to this rule is when you as an admin set the user group permission and set the max width and height for an image (then it gets resized.

Hope that makes sense? If I didn't answer what you needed to know, I can try and be more specific.
Alright let me go ahead and get a copy of this and test it out. >>> Heading to Shop

^^^ all the above is NOT available yet. If you want to test it, send me an inbox so I can share a copy of the beta version that is in testing.

Back