• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not Planned [XF1] Add showcase class to the body element

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt C.

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
EMS Early Adopter
IMS Premium
LD Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
Is there any you can add a showcase tag to the body element? This way I can do this

Code:
body.showcase .previewTooltip {
        width: 150px;
}

Thank you! :)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That is something you can do on your own.

I could but then it will apply to everywhere. I only want the tag to show up in the showcase section.

Use a different selector. Also, Showcase sets the previewTooltip width in at least 2 of the CSS files (just do a search for .previewTooltip and make sure to search showcase templates only).

Use a different selector. Also, Showcase sets the previewTooltip width in at least 2 of the CSS files (just do a search for .previewTooltip and make sure to search showcase templates only).

This is what I get when I search it.

Screenshot (12).png
The only reason it showed up in "nflj_showcase_layout_list_view_item" is because I put this there.
Code:
<style>.xenPreviewTooltip{width:auto}.previewTooltip{width:150px}</style>

I prefer not to do it like that, which why I asked for the showcase class.

This thread has been marked as NOT PLANNED. I stated that if this is something that you want to do, you can do it on your own. This is NOT open for DEBATE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back