• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Fixed Typo in Permissions Config?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KensonPlays

AMS Premium
LD Premium
UBS Premium
LD Version
XenForo Version
PHP Version
Database & Version
10.5.17 (10.5.17-MariaDB-cll-lve)
Are there any errors being throw?
No
When going through to create a "Timeout" role where its literally view only, I saw this when getting to Link Directory. Very small typo. Low priority fix. Link DIrectory

1714853258430.png

Thanks, I wouldn't know that its fixed since I don't see the beta being available yet, but good to know.

Thanks, I wouldn't know that its fixed since I don't see the beta being available yet, but good to know.
I literally fixed it the second that you reported it. Its TAGGED with version LD 2.3.0 Beta 1, which is currently in development.

XenForo literally does this on a daily basis. There are several bug fixes marked as Fixed for XF 2.3.0 Beta 7, which has not yet been released. You've not posted in any of those threads saying that you wouldn't have know since XF 2.3.0 Beta 7 hasn't been released yet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back