• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Turn off some basic custom fields.

Miri

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
Yes it's a strange question, but I would like to be able to disable this block of custom fields entirely. I only use job ads and it seems redundant to ask users for "Ad type" if I already only use ads, I would also like to be able to deactivate all the fields marked in the image. It's probably part of a complex system and they can't be turned off but I still wanted to make a request.
Post-ad-AP.png

Ah yes, I know there is the option to make them non-mandatory but if they weren't there it would be better.

Solution
Focus is on XF 2.3 and XF 3.0 right now, so in the meantime, you'd need to do some customization (either template edits or php modification).

Take a look at the ad_type Macro and job_inputs Macro in the xa_cas_ad_edit_macros Template. Should be easy enough to follow the flow :)

Keep in mind, some inputs are required, you can't do anything about that via template edits, you'd have to modify entities, controller actions and services.

I'd suggest trying to comment out a SINGLE input first and then test. Rinse and repeat until you get the desired results :)

This can be revisited down the road when I start considering suggestions again (after all XF 2.3 and XF 3.0 features have been 100% developed).
Focus is on XF 2.3 and XF 3.0 right now, so in the meantime, you'd need to do some customization (either template edits or php modification).

Take a look at the ad_type Macro and job_inputs Macro in the xa_cas_ad_edit_macros Template. Should be easy enough to follow the flow :)

Keep in mind, some inputs are required, you can't do anything about that via template edits, you'd have to modify entities, controller actions and services.

I'd suggest trying to comment out a SINGLE input first and then test. Rinse and repeat until you get the desired results :)

This can be revisited down the road when I start considering suggestions again (after all XF 2.3 and XF 3.0 features have been 100% developed).

Solution
Back