• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not Possible Season/games file upload - Any chance of this?

BIGLLC

Pick'em
I'd probably even pay for something that let me upload a league's full schedule as a CSV or other file.

I've just added 198 games to the 2020 AFL season. Excruciating.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I've just added 198 games to the 2020 AFL season. Excruciating.
Why do you add an ENTIRE SEASON in one sitting? There is no need to do that to yourself. Just add the first few weeks (2-4 weeks), then after that, once an evening for 10 minutes, add 1 or 2 more weeks. There is NO WAY that I would add 17 weeks of games (256 games) in ONE sitting, but I can knock out an entire season doing them a few weeks at a time. Its not important to have week 17 in the system until the day before Week 17 starts, so why make it difficult on yourself to add it 4 months before its even used.

Anyway.... no, Pickem will not have some kind of generic automated Season Uploader. That would have to be a custom addon built specifically for your data source as well as the data source would have to know what your Team Id's that you have in YOUR system (which would require modification to your source.

Back