• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Overall Standings Page as the default pickem landing page

Bob

Developer
Staff member
Another very popular request that has be implemented is that the default landing page is now the Overall Standings Page instead of the Manage Your Pools page.

The only exception to this is if you are NOT in a pool OR you do not have a default pool set, it will redirect you to the Manage Your Pools page so that you can either JOIN a pool or set your default Pool View.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Bob how can i do this? this is not the case for my website 2bcproductions.com even if im in a pool. When I click the pick'em tab i still go to 'manage your pool' screens

Bob how can i do this? this is not the case for my website 2bcproductions.com even if im in a pool. When I click the pick'em tab i still go to 'manage your pool' screens
Yep i get the same.

This has been implemented, but not yet released. Rule of thumb for this support site. If something is marked implemented and still in the Suggestions Forum, then it has not yet been released. Once released, they are moved into the Implemented Forum.

EDIT: I made some new "implemented" prefixes with version numbers on them (the version number stands for the version the feature is implemented in).

Last edited:
Back