• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not Planned BB code to Share my Showcases

Geiri

SC Premium
I don't know if this has been suggested before. But what about a BB code field to share internally the Showcases

I am not talking about one showcase but "Home > Showcase > Author list > Your published items" all your collection

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
BB code field to share internally the Showcases
This already exists, /admin.php?bb-codes/
You made need to review your editor toolbars via /admin.php?button-manager/ to ensure the SC icon is being shown.

Bob has already advised that these will be disappearing from XF 2.3 addons, instead using the new native content sharing functionality.

This already exists, /admin.php?bb-codes/
He's wanting something different than the ITEM or SERIES BBcodes, he is wanting a BBCode, that will render a complete listing of all items for a specific member. eg [SHOWCASE=author, 5][/SHOWCASE]

He's wanting something different than the ITEM or SERIES BBcodes, he is wanting a BBCode, that will render a complete listing of all items for a specific member. eg [SHOWCASE=author, 5][/SHOWCASE]
Yes, quickly share your Showcases with other users. It's just an idea. I know how to make links and copy the URL

Intrigued to know the use case for this? How would it look etc.
Simplest would be a copy link in a sidebar widget for easy access and/or on the Showcase page.
Similar to the link in the Gallery.

1712757116410.png

But an idea for an addon would be to add a Copy Location, link in the profile drop down
That might be more complex though..
1712757550965.png

I've marked this as "Not planned" so that the OP can pursue custom development.

Showcase already displays the item count on the member card, that is linked to the members showcase author page which lists all of that members showcase items.

Showcase already has a "Showcase items" tab on the member profile that lists all of the showcase items that member has.

Back