1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Server Issue What can I do? Server Error!

Discussion in 'Showcase Resolved Bug Reports' started by guncelmakale, Apr 11, 2015.

1. guncelmakale

guncelmakale New Member Showcase

Server Error
    Mysqli statement execute error : Got error 28 from storage engine

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
    4. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in NFLJ/Showcase/Model/Item.php at line 109
    5. NFLJ_Showcase_Model_Item->getItems() in NFLJ/Showcase/ControllerPublic/Showcase.php at line 185
    6. NFLJ_Showcase_ControllerPublic_Showcase->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/cocukreh/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13
    What can I do?

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

That is a general MySQL error message meaning that you are out of Disk Space on your server.

3. guncelmakale

guncelmakale New Member Showcase

can solve a problem .. I figured it true of hosting companies?

4. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Are you on a shared server? If so, TMP space also comes into play for that error. If the allocated TMP space is used up, the server will thrown that error as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.