1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Browser Issue Watched Content and New Content dropdown menus

Discussion in 'AMS Resolved Bug Reports' started by CarpCharacin, Dec 9, 2017.

1. CarpCharacin

CarpCharacin Member AMS Showcase

If I hover over the Watched Content or New Content dropdown menus, it shows a scroll bar, even though there is nothing to scroll.
    dropdownmenus.PNG
    I'm using Windows 10 and Chrome 63.

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

That isn't the default XenForo style. When you report bugs, you need to report them based on the XenForo default style (un customized).

Can you please test it on the default style on your site and report back.

3. CarpCharacin

CarpCharacin Member AMS Showcase

It is the same on the default style.

I noticed the same issue in showcase.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2017
  4. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Those Sub Dropdowns (the code) are from XenForo Media Gallery. I use the same sub dropdown code as XFMG does in all my addons for standardization purposes. I've not see anyone post this issue on xf.com, however, that is not surprising since everyone is focused on XF2 right now (to include me).

Its most likely a CHROME bug (there are 1000's of them). Lets give chrome a few versions before expecting me to drop XF2 development over a scroll bar issue on a navigation element that isn't effecting anything.

CarpCharacin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.