1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

User portfolio not updating?

Discussion in 'Stock Trader Support' started by nodle, Mar 2, 2015.

1. nodle

nodle New Member

Just thought I would ask. I setup a portfolio last night and so did another user. I logged in this morning and another user added a portfolio. Mine from last night updated and showed my gains. So did the user that set his up about an hour ago. But the other user that set his up last night still shows 0.00 (0.00%) even though if you look at his portfolio he shows gains. Is there any reason his won't update? The only thing that I can see that is different is he spent almost all of his money last night where me and the other user only spent half. This is on the Top Portfolios page. Any ideas?

1.jpg

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

The CRON runs once per 24 hours. An individuals gets updated when any new transactions are processed (for that specific individual). You can edit the CRON and make it happen more often, but it is an intense process, so if you have a busy site, its really best to just run the CRON once per 24. I only increase mine during contest periods, which seems to work pretty well.

You can also run any CRON manually

3. nodle

nodle New Member

Ok thats what I thought I told him to just wait till the CRON runs later today and we can check it out. Thanks for the support @Bob . :)

4. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

You can run it manually any time you want (if you didn't know that). Example below (using the hourly cleanup as an example), there is a Run link in the Controls drop down that lets you manually run a CRON at any time. This won't effect the scheduled run time.

Selection_808.png

5. nodle

nodle New Member

Ya I just went in there and forced it, all better now thanks again Sir!:cool:

Bob likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.