1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Fixed Trying to enable CTA Featured Threads portal page, getting errors

Discussion in 'Showcase Resolved Bug Reports' started by kontrabass, Mar 14, 2015.

1. kontrabass

kontrabass Member AMS Premium CAS Premium RMS Premium SC Premium

When I select this option:

Enable Showcase Items on CTA FT Portal

I get this error:

Code:
    ErrorException: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given - library/NFLJ/Showcase/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:91
    Generated By: paul, 1 minute ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'array_keys() ex...', '/home/talkbass/...', 91, Array)
    #1 /home/talkbass/html/library/NFLJ/Showcase/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(91): array_keys(NULL)
    #2 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): NFLJ_Showcase_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionFeatured()
    #3 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #4 /home/talkbass/html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #5 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(24) "http://www.talkbass.com/"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(0) {
    }
    }

ErrorException: Undefined variable: viewableCategories - library/NFLJ/Showcase/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:91
    Generated By: paul, 2 minutes ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/talkbass/html/library/NFLJ/Showcase/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(91): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/talkbass/...', 91, Array)
    #1 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): NFLJ_Showcase_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionFeatured()
    #2 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #3 /home/talkbass/html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #4 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(24) "http://www.talkbass.com/"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(0) {
    }
    }

The slider option ("Enable Showcase Items Slider on CTA FT Portal") works fine...

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Sounds like you have not set categories for that option. Each option has its own categories setting. You have to select at least 1 category.

3. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

OK, I see what the issue is. Typo. FIXED.

In the mean time, enabling one of the sidebar blocks (like the Tabbed Items block) and keep the Enable Showcase Items block on will make the error go away.

Remind me tomorrow and I can get you an updated file.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
    kontrabass likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.