1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Fixed Top rated "go back" links to front page

Discussion in 'Showcase Resolved Bug Reports' started by MagnusB, Oct 25, 2013.

1. MagnusB

MagnusB Member Showcase

So this is on this site, not sure if it is applicable on other sites, cause in reality I found this when I was trying to see if I could replicate some other behaviour...

Anyway, on top rated module, if you press the back arrow to scroll to the left, it will go back to top domain (addons.nfljunkies.com). I tried a few ctrl+F5, still able to replicate it consistently. It happens on Firefox 24.0, Windows XP. Not able to test it on other browser ATM. This is on the showcase frontpage.

This is only happening on the top rated module, the others are working as expected.

2. MagnusB

MagnusB Member Showcase

Just tested with Windows 7, and Chrome. Able to reproduce it, were also able to reproduce on a "fresh" firefox install.

3. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Fixed

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  4. MagnusB

MagnusB Member Showcase

Nice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.