1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Future Fix Tooltip for first two items on last page in bxslider

Discussion in 'Showcase Resolved Bug Reports' started by MagnusB, Nov 11, 2013.

1. MagnusB

MagnusB Member Showcase

This is a bit difficult to explain, but the tooltip or description appearing when hovering on the first two items in bxslider will not appear when you are on the last page.

Easy way to replicate:
    1. Go to: http://addons.nfljunkies.com/showcase/
    2. Hover over Cruze and 1969 Camary and you will see this:
    upload_2013-11-11_10-32-36.png
    3. Click on the "scroll to left arrow, and the tooltip will not appear on either of those two items:
    upload_2013-11-11_10-33-55.png
    I really have no idea what triggers it, I tried looking in the console, but nothing there indicates any changes. Also checked to see if any classes changed, but nothing there either.

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Most likely a CSS issue. There is sooooooo much javascript going on at once. I like BX slider, but it does have its own fair share of issues/bugs.

MagnusB likes this.
  3. MagnusB

MagnusB Member Showcase

I think it is a JS issue, it won't change from display:none to display:block on the showcaseitemtooltip, but it is not triggering any errors in the console as far as I can see..

Bob likes this.
  4. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Thats still a CSS issue ;) I think I know what might be causing the problem, just need to dig into it when I get time.

MagnusB likes this.
  5. MagnusB

MagnusB Member Showcase

I think I might have stumbled upon a related quirk, but I cannot reproduce at the moment. A while ago, the thumbnails for the first two items, or even just the first, would disappear on the last page. I do think it was on the node list module only, but I cannot remember it exactly. As this is a display: none / block issue, I figure it might be related.

Not sure if it is due to me customizing the template a bit though, as I did added a span tag after them to get my category icons overlaid on them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.