1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Fixed Tabs disappearing in draft when trying to edit item

Discussion in 'Showcase Resolved Bug Reports' started by SelfSufficientMe, Jun 9, 2013.

1. SelfSufficientMe

SelfSufficientMe New Member AMS Premium SC Premium

When I open a draft item to edit, the tabs are gone. Say I have pre made tabs: General| Pros|Cons ... When I reopen the draft I see | | |

This happens in three browsers I have tested IE, Chrome, FF. If I go to edit an item not in draft (live) the tabs are available for editing. The missing tabs only happens to items I have set to draft and then return to edit.

Any ideas? Perhaps I've got the settings wrong? I've attached an image.

showcase lost tabs.jpg

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Im pretty sure that this is a BUG (and I am pretty sure I know what is causing it even without looking into it). moving this into the bugs forum so that I can make sure to get it resolved in the next release.

3. SelfSufficientMe

Ok, no worries. I simply save "live" and edit if required as a work around for now - so that's fine. Cheers.

4. Bob

got this sorted now

5. SelfSufficientMe

Great mate - good on ya.

Cheers :)

6. SelfSufficientMe

Will this fix be in the next update?

7. Bob

yes, altho, the next update will require xf 1.2. Its a simple template edit tho if you want to apply it manually. Just inbox me and I will let you know what to do.

8. SelfSufficientMe

Nah, no urgency I'll wait for the dust to settle on 1.2 and then update. Thanks for that :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.