• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Some questions about configuring the AMS 1.x

Daniel B

AMS
I just bought the AMS system and is very satisfied with what it does out of the box!
I'm in the middle of configuring it to our needs right now, and have some questions!

We really like the features on the landing page for articles on this site. This part especially!

hjCGzT7.png

Is that part of the CTA FT & Portal that I've read about, or can it be configured to look like this without that addon? In case of no, is this the addon that I need to install to get be able to create a similar landing page?

The same question goes for the category sections like the image below

x5OpNki.png

An finally, I've noticed that the articles here have images where the text wrap around. Is that a custom feature on this forum or something default in XF?

Maybe some questions I could figure out the answers to by myself, but being completely new to administration of XF, I thought it'd be better to just ask!

Thanks!

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-23_10-59-19.png
    upload_2017-9-23_10-59-19.png
    90 KB · Views: 4
Back