1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

As Designed Sidebar space --> should be 10 px

Discussion in 'Showcase Resolved Bug Reports' started by Garamond, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Garamond

Garamond New Member Showcase

Please consider making the spaces to the left and right of the stats sidebar more aligned with every other sidebar on the forum.

There should be a 10 px space inwards from the border on both sides, and as you can see on this picture there are 0 px now (doesn't look good):

space.png

2. Shelley

Shelley Member Showcase

I just checked on a default installation and the padding is already set correctly. Could something on your custom style be conflicting with the padding which will be the most likely cause?

showcase_quickstat_padding.png

3. Garamond

Garamond New Member Showcase

Ahh yeah I see that now, its only in the custom style here at nfljunkies.com where the padding are gone.

4. Shelley

Shelley Member Showcase

OIC - I hadn't realised they had a custom style in place and thought it was an issue you were having on one of your own styles at your site.

5. Shelley

Shelley Member Showcase

It looks like the following is the cause of the padding issue.

Code:
    .sidebar .secondaryContent {
        padding: 2px 0 5px !important;
    }

6. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

I don't have a custom style here. I use core xenforo for this site and I also use core xenforo CSS for the sidebar.

7. Russ

Russ New Member AMS Premium RMS Premium SC Premium UBS Premium

He's using the Refresh style on it :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.