1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Future Fix Showcase with xenPorta and responsive issue

Discussion in 'Showcase Resolved Bug Reports' started by ibaker, Sep 1, 2013.

1. ibaker

ibaker Member AMS Showcase Pickem

I am having a very strange issue and with my site built I am unsure whether it is something specific to my site or not.

My site is http://www.recreationalflying.com and I use xenPorta as the home page. When I view the site using my mobile phone the "..." that is used as the drop down for extra sub menu items appears whilst the site is loading but disappears once the site is loaded.

As a test I disabled the ShowcaseImages block for xenPorta and the "..." remains displayed ok but once I enable the block the "..." is not displayed until I scroll down the page and then return back to the top again.

I am assuming there may be an issue with the display of the showcase image scroller code loading and the display of the "..." in responsive design.

It is minor but a user is unable to go straight to a sub menu item that is only accessible from the "..." drop down and a visitor isn't initally aware of any other items that may be available in the sub menu

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

I will check it out tomorrow (dead tired at the moment). Its most likely a CSS conflict of some sort between a BX Slider css class and XF css class. I've actually completely re written the BX Slider Javascript so that I can use my own custom CSS classes (mainly because Jaxel decided to user BX Slider for his recent news slider and the CSS changes he made for that conflict with showcase).

I am going to move this to "Bugs" until we can figure it out ok?

3. ibaker

ibaker Member AMS Showcase Pickem

Thanks Bob

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.