1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Responsive Support

Discussion in 'Stock Trader Closed Suggestions' started by Bob, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Just wanted to open this up for discussion/input as XF moves into the responsive world, so must addons.

For those that want to, please feel free to submit your wants/needs for the various breakpoints (Wide, Medium and Narrow) views.

Obviously, the custom layout for Stock Trader will be a challenge, but still doable IMO.

so with that, this is a chance to throw in your ideas before development.

2. Bob

Got quite a bit done on this today. Still have A LOT of work to do on it. Might end up doing it in phases or adjusting things as time goes on.

Regs likes this.
  3. Bob

few screens of the new portfolio layout which is 100% responsive. All views (Desktop, Tablet and Smartphone) have the same information available.

WIDE View (Desktop Mode)
    index-wide.PNG

Medium View (Tablet Mode)
    index-tablet.PNG

Narrow View (Smartphone Mode)
    index-phone.PNG

Narrow View (Smartphone Mode) with expanded real time data.

Note: some of you might have noticed the word "close" at the bottom. You can now close the expanded realtime data lookup (to include the "Get Quote" lookup at the top)

index-phone-lookup.PNG

wcbryant likes this.
  4. Bob

marked as "Implemented" Stock Trader is now 100% responsive.

wcbryant likes this.
  5. Shyuan

Shyuan New Member

Hi Bob,

I am not sure if these are fixable? I see these on this forum's Stock Trader. I was about to install it on my forum and was just checking if it's fully reaponsive. Your advise would be much appreciated. Thank you :)

Attached Files:

6. Bob

The current version is NOT responsive. The upcoming version is 100% responsive. I will be releasing an update by the end of the week, so you should probably hold off until then :)

Shyuan likes this.
  7. Shyuan

Shyuan New Member

Ah, okay it makes sense :) As I wonder why those in your screenshots are quite different from the current version :p Looking forward for the new version :) Thank you Bob :)

8. Bob

Demo here has been upgraded to 1.1.0 Beta 1 if you want to check out the Responsive Layout integration

Shyuan likes this.
  9. Shyuan

Shyuan New Member

Thank you Bob, for updating me :) For sure will test it out!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.