1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not a Bug Radio button selection lost when editing item

Discussion in 'Showcase Resolved Bug Reports' started by kontrabass, Mar 26, 2015.

1. kontrabass

kontrabass Member AMS Premium CAS Premium RMS Premium SC Premium

Given an item with custom field (radio button selection), and a value clicked: when I go to edit that item, the radio button selection is lost (nothing is selected).

:)

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

hmm, just tested this on 3 different sites and works just fine. Do you have any out of date templates?

3. Bob

I just created a new RADIO button custom field right here on this site and its working just fine. Could be a CACHE issue (its happened to several people).

4. kontrabass

Thanks Bob. You know I wonder if it's due to us still running XF 1.4.4? 1.4.5 reportedly fixes "
    • Fix an issue where custom field values were not always selected properly when editing."
    In any case please feel free to close down this report :)

5. Bob

Is it working for you now or still an issue?

6. kontrabass

Will upgrade to xf 1.4.5 tonight and let you know :)

7. Bob

and?

8. kontrabass

So sorry, was very delayed. the issue is gone on my 1.4.6 test board (we ended up skipping 1.4.5). Please close this one down :)

Bob likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.