1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

As Designed Quote box padding

Discussion in 'Stock Trader Resolved Bug Reports' started by nodle, Mar 1, 2015.

1. nodle

nodle New Member

Don't know if this is a bug or not, but I noticed that the box is pushed up against the side all the way:

1.jpg

By adding 5px if makes it a little cleaner looking:

2.jpg

I added under:
    Code:
    .stocktraderLookUpInput {
        padding: 10px 0 0 5px;
    }
    Don't know if it's really a bug or not but I thought I would mention it.

2. nodle

nodle New Member

Also notice this on the other side:

111.jpg

With a little bit of padding it lays alot cleaner:

2.jpg

3. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Its not a bug. That style changes the behavior of core xf style (which I have to follow for the core addon). You can simply just adjust for that via Extra.css tho :)

4. nodle

nodle New Member

Ok just wondering I saw it on a few other sites so I just didn't know if it was a bug or not so I just thought I would mention it.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  5. Bob

No worries :) its all good.

6. nodle

nodle New Member

Is there any way to add a mster code in extra.css? I noticed that I would have to edit each template because each page handles it. I did notice that they fixed it here:

https://xfuniverse.com/stocktrader/

It there a master .css that would push it out?

7. Bob

Not that I know of. When you do customization, you have to do it on a per style basis as each style is its own entity. There is a MASTER STYLE (only available in debug mode), but the master style gets over written on each core xf upgrade and addon upgrade, so that won't work for you). If there is a lot, you can just save in a text file and then cut and paste into every extra.css template for all your styles (saves a lot of time)

You can do everything via extra.css.

You can inbox sheldon and ask him what modifications he's done to it, just tell him I sent you. He's easy to talk with :) SOME (not all) custom styles come with built in support for my addons.

8. nodle

nodle New Member

Ok thanks @Bob I just thought I would ask here first. Thanks again!:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.