1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Quick question

Discussion in 'Stock Trader Support' started by oman, Dec 25, 2012.

1. oman

oman Member AMS Premium Showcase

Hi,

Will I still be able to use the cash management features if I select bd banking as my cash method?

cashmanage.png

I would like to know if it is possible so I can use the feature where you add the default cash value.

Thanks.

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

NO... if you chose to use BD Bank as your cash method, you must use BD Bank to manage BD Bank functionality(s). The Cash Management Tools are for managing Stock Trader Cash only as they are tied directly to the stocktrader_cash field in the xf user table.

You can tell bd bank to use the stocktrader_cash field which then allows you to use the Cash Management Tools.

3. oman

Could you please walk me through how to do this?

4. Bob

Stewart1champ posted a howto somewhere on this site. Its pretty basic. There is an option in BD Bank to set a cash field. You set that to stocktrader_cash and then in the options for Stock Trader, you chose Stock Trader as your cash system. Thats it. BD Bank still works as it is designed to work, cept that it deposits cash into the stocktrader_cash field instead. All of its internal functionalities work the same. The with Stock Trader, you can use all the built in stock trader cash management tools.

oman likes this.
  5. Bob

oman likes this.
  6. oman

Awesome! Did this. Now I just gotta decide whether to use USD or AUD. Lol, tough decision. ;)

7. Bob

BD Bank does not have Currency Conversion, so keep that in mind. If you are using BD Bank with the mindset that the value is AUD, then I'd use AUD within Stock Trader.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.