• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Updated Image gallery location - Above item

Malchishka

Showcase
I apologize for my english, i use google translator :)

I propose to change the location of the images when choosing "Below item".

Снимок.JPG

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
It would be a better idea to add an additional location "Above item" (which would be displayed under the large cover image)

It would be a better idea to add an additional location "Above item" (which would be displayed under the large cover image)
This is a great idea!

Edit: moved the 2 questions into their own threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
As per title, I've updated the Image gallery location option and added a 4th choice titled 'Above item' which will display the collection of images above the sections 1-5 content.

Selection_751.png

Selection_752.png

As you can see in this shot, the image collection displays directly above the Sections 1-5 content.

Selection_753.png

It will be more beautiful if the photos are located in the center.
View attachment 5966
I am using the Core XF attachments LESS (attachments.less and class="attachmentList"). Its the same behavior as Threads and XFRM. I standardize to core XF and core Addons as much as possible (this is one of those cases). If you want different behavior, you'll need to do some customization.

As you can see, attachments on Threads do the same thing as that is how the attachments list is designed.

Selection_907.png

Same with XenForo Resource Manager.

Selection_906.png

Back