• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Custom Item fields not displaying (Xon confirmed his addon causes a conflict and he will fix it)

Sunka

Showcase
On version 2.x everything seems OK.
I upgraded to version 3.0 and yesterday to 3.0.1
Item fields show in ACP, but on frontpage in showcase there is no item fields displayed (they shows OK on 2.x version), also when creating new showcase (Add Item) Item fields not showing too.
So, am I mising some option or something is not OK.
In database item fields are there, but not "pulled" on frontpage.

On first image you can see that there is custom item fields

1.png

On last two images you can see that there is no item fields when you add new item, and no item fields on allredy added item in showcase v2.x

2.png 3.png

Can you confirm that you performed all of the post upgrade steps?

Might be best if I can get an Admin CP login and phpMyAdmin access so that I can do some quick troubleshooting (start a convo with the credentials).

btw, I also need to ask this question (since I know that it causes problems), are you by chance using Xon's addon that deals with Custom Field permissions? If so, he is aware that its causing problems with the Custom Fields system and is working on a fix for that.

Last edited:
are you by chance using Xon's addon that deals with Custom Field permissions? If so, he is aware that its causing problems with the Custom Fields system and is working on a fix for that.
Bingo.
I disabled xon's addon and custom fields show up.
Since xon is working on that bug, I will just keep disabled his Custom Field permissions addon until he fix clashing with showcase.

Thanks @Bob

just found this post and it was causing same issue with me and driving me nuts. thankfully found this post and disabled Xon's addon and all good now :)

Back