• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not Planned [XF1] Image uploading suggestion

oman

AMS Premium
Showcase
Hi,

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but it would be great if you allowed images that are uploaded to the gallery to also be inserted inline as a thumbnail or full image within any tab of the item like when uploading an image via the normal XF attachment system:

PRQjfas.png

oman

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I removed that because of a limitation in core xenforo dealing with multiple editors. Those that had early versions of this asked for it to be removed as only attachments could be embedded into the first tab and not the others which was causing some confusion. I am sure that once Development picks back up, it can be quickly resolved and added back into the system. I won't add it back in until its fixed in Core XenForo however.

Loving setting this up! The great thing is that it is fully phrased which shows how flexible it is!! :D

Great work Bob!

Reactions: Bob
Back