1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not a Bug Image Height/Width

Discussion in 'Showcase Resolved Bug Reports' started by Daniel 'RTRD', Nov 16, 2012.

1. Daniel 'RTRD'

Daniel 'RTRD' Member Showcase

ScreenShot845.png
    ScreenShot846.png

I think it is getting the wrong option. :p

2. Daniel 'RTRD'

Using RC1 BTW

3. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Its working fine for me. I've got mine set at 800 and 600 and it shows width 800 and height 600.

Could be that you have another user group that you are in that has 1,920 set as height and is taking the larger value (which is how 'allow' works with permissions).

I marked this as a Design Issue, as the only way I could reproduce it was to put myself into 2 user groups, make one user group settings 800x600 and the other one 800x800. being the xenforo permissions for 'allow" takes the higher setting, it displays 800x800. If I set both to 800x600, it then displays 800x600.

Could you check and make sure you don't have another group permission set to 1,920 by chance?

4. Daniel 'RTRD'

All user groups are the same :/

5. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

it wouldn't work correctly for anyone if it was a simply matter of using the same variable (which its not). The only way I could reproduce was making another user group have a larger value.

Since I can't reproduce locally or even here on the demo, I'd need full access to your site to further troubleshoot.

6. Daniel 'RTRD'

You can mark this as "Not A Bug". It works fine in RC2 ;)

Bob likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.