1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not a Bug Hide Prefix Filter

Discussion in 'Showcase Resolved Bug Reports' started by jörg, Jul 18, 2014.

1. jörg

jörg Member AMS Premium SC Premium UBS Premium

Hello Bob,

we dont work, at this Moment with Prefixes on our Site. But the Users can see the "Filter for the Prefixes". Can you add a Option, that i can hide this Filter if i dont work with Prefixes?

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

It should not display if there are NO prefixes. If you are 100% certain that you didn't create a prefix group or any prefex's, then its a bug.

3. jörg

I have not Prefixes and no Groups for Prefixes on my Site. But the Filter is theire.

Unbenannt.JPG

4. Bob

I just tested this and if you do not have ANY Showcase Prefixes, it will not display in the Filter Menu.

Please send me an inbox with an admin user with showcase permissions as there is definitely an issue with your site.

5. jörg

Ok.

6. Bob

the PREFIX filter IS hidden... Only the TYPE Filters are displaying.. (Currently only Featured, but in SC 2.2.0, there are Rated and Reviewed Types)

Selection_181.png

As you can see in the below screen shot, when there are Prefixes, the Prefix Filters display.

Selection_182.png

7. Bob

btw, starting with SC 2.2.0, you can disable the TYPE filters...

Selection_183.png

Market1234 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.