1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Browser Issue Featured banner Text distorted

Discussion in 'Showcase Resolved Bug Reports' started by Bionic Rooster, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Bionic Rooster

Bionic Rooster Member AMS Premium SC Premium

Screenshot_1.jpg
    And it is on this site too
    Screenshot_2.jpg

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

being that the banner is CSS, its most likely a Browser issue. What browser and version are you viewing with?

3. Bionic Rooster

FireFox 38.0.5 and I think you're right about it being a browser issue, I just viewed it on IE 9 and it looks fine LOL

4. Bob

IE is usually the culprit (when it comes to advanced CSS). I'll ask Arty about it and see if he has any suggestions.

Bionic Rooster likes this.
  5. Bionic Rooster

Just seemed odd that this wasn't an issue with Firefox before updating to SC 2.4.0 RC2

6. Bob

RC 2 had NO template changes, so that is even more odd lol Was there a recent FF update?

7. Bionic Rooster

Not recently

8. Bionic Rooster

Just noticed something else weird on this home page, if you roll your mouse over the Featured pics the ea jump up and down. Using Firefox 38.0.5 lol funny as hell, well kinda

9. Bob

IS it doing it on AMS now?
    go look at the Tech Culture category at the development site. I just featured one of Lisa's articles. AMS hasn't been updated since I first released it, so that will tell you if its a change in FF or not.

10. Bob

Definately a Browser bug. Weird stuff like that happens to me when I am developing and have chrome, IE, Opera and FF all open at once for several hours. FF memory leaks start kicking in and when that happens, funky weird stuff happens (specially with JS/CSS related stuff)

11. Bionic Rooster

The e and a in Feature are dropped but they don't jump like they do here
    Screenshot_3.jpg

12. Bionic Rooster

Just glad it's not just me. Being older it could have been a vision malfunction eh LOL

Bob likes this.
  13. Bob

lol... I hear ya ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.