1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Fixed Error on Series Pages when setting Category Navigation Type to Basic

Discussion in 'AMS Resolved Bug Reports' started by Joeychgo, Mar 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Joeychgo

Joeychgo Member AMS Premium UBS Premium Showcase Premium

Ran the steps in the upgrade script - even reinstalled - still get these

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Its because the Series View file has Category Navigation Code that requires a CATEGORY (which Series Index doesn't have), so it needs the code from the AMS Index view file instead (which I've swapped out now).

In the mean time, disable the Category List Sidebar Block in the Series Page options settings.

3. Joeychgo

SO I didn't miss something? This is because of my custom style?

4. Bob

huh? I MOVED this into the BUGS forum (you posted it in the support forum), I responded to it as a BUG, I mentioned what was wrong with the CODE, I mentioned that I swamped the code and I Marked the thread as FIXED.

Until AMS 1.5.3 (the version that this is fixed in) is released, you will have to disable the Category Navigation sidebar block in for the series pages or you will continue to get those errors.

5. Joeychgo

Nothing -- I thought I missed something during the install.

I disabled the block as I have zero use for series pages. No problem for me.

6. Joeychgo

No good -- errors still coming. I have all unchecked on AMS options > Series Page

Is there something else I need to do?

7. Bob

Try changing the TYPE of navigation (on the general options tab) to use the collapsible instead of Expanded Basic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.