1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Server Issue Can not sell more shares than owned

Discussion in 'Stock Trader Resolved Bug Reports' started by Neal, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Neal

Neal Member Showcase

I'm trying to sell my 20 shares with McDonald's on your site but when I try it gives me the following error:

The following error occurred:
    nflj_stocktrader_can_not_sell_more_shares_than_owned

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Can you screen shot the SELL overlay for me so I can see what it says?

3. Bob

btw, I fixed the phrase... thanks for finding that ;)

4. Neal

Neal Member Showcase

I just tried and i've no stocks at all now so not sure if a delay somewhere in the process.

You're welcome about the phrase :)

5. Bob

I'll check it out. I've never run across any issues with selling before, so I'll have to do some digging. It was only with this one stock, or has it happened before that you know of?

6. Neal

Neal Member Showcase

Just that one. Not seen that or any other errors before whilst using it to be honest.

7. Bob

ok, refresh your stock page again... I reset that stock for you so you can try and sell it again. Lets see if its a stock issue or maybe it was a glitch with connecting to the API.

Neal likes this.
  8. Neal

Neal Member Showcase

Yup working fine now :)

9. Bob

Must have been an connection issue with the API during the 2nd verification call. I have that in there for cheating prevention, but it CAN cause issue like this. I'll see if I can tweak it a bit more.

Neal likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.