1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Better Attachments and Actual Tabs

Discussion in 'Showcase Suggestions' started by PCZero, Oct 29, 2019.

1. PCZero

PCZero New Member AMS Showcase Premium

In my website we use showcase to upload games, resources and things like that which often get updated as time goes by. Is there any way to have it display on the sidebar only the latest attachment (or maybe give you a option to pick which one you want to feature on the side) and move all older attachments to a new separated tab?

Speaking of tabs, one of the features I liked the most about XF1.5's Showcase addon was how it would neatly separate things into their own tabs whereas in XF2's version the "tabs" become sections in the same post with a bold and 14pt font. Any chance we could get those back or am I being stupid and doing something wrong?

Also a way to turn the cover image into a carousel/slider would be much appreciated too. Having it change images on hover while browsing the categories and sliding around when viewing the entry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.