1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Author Pages changes

Discussion in 'Power Rankings Closed Suggestions' started by Bob, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Author Rankings Pages and Author sub pages (both new) have changed A LOT from the old system.

Lets look first at the NEW Author Rankings Pages.

First, you will notice that the LINK in the Navigation Menu has changed from "Your Rankings" to "Manage Your Rankings". The reason is because you now MANAGE all aspects of Rankings from this new area.

This is the ONLY place that you can CREATE a Ranking now. When you are viewing YOUR Author Page, you will have TWO listings.

The TOP listings are all of your Rankings for a particular Season of a particular Sport. There are nice big buttons to click on to enter the Management Area directly from this page for each particular Ranking as clicking on the TITLE takes you to the Authors Page for that particular ranking.

The BOTTOM listings are the available seasons that have permission to create a Ranking for.

The Breadcrumb has also changed

NOTE: When a season is complete, you need to log into the Admin CP and set the season to PREVIOUS so that it does not display in the available seasons list!

NOTE 2: Upcoming Seasons are NOT available!

Selection_674.png

When viewing another members Author page, all you will see are there Author Rankings

Selection_673.png

Lets see the SUB Pages. A Sub page is a listing of All power rankings for the specific Author Ranking. In this screen shot, you can see all my Power Rankings for the 2015 NFL Preseason. Since I am viewing my own page, there is a Button to enter the Management (where I actually manage each individual power ranking).

There is a sidebar now with a block to switch between the authors Rankings.

Selection_675.png

Regs likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.